Check out my stand-up comedian page at comedianviet.com

Check out my store page

I also co-host an Avengers podcast called Earth's Mightiest Podcast


Monday, August 29, 2011

Adamantine Mace Cosplay Prop (Incredible Hercules/Amadeus Cho)

So Dragon Con is coming up and this will be my first venture into cosplaying.  So I'm dressing up as Amadeus Cho, most well known as Hercules's sidekick from Incredible Hercules. It's fairly easy to dress up as him; just a black suit, green shirt, yellow tie, and a gameboy.  The hardest part of course is the Adamantine Mace.  It's not 100% accurate, but I'm still proud of how it turned out.

The Adamantine Mace was made from 2 gallon apple juice bottles, a Nerf Mace, a Styrofoam disc, and 6 nail file emery boards.  Look for an Asian guy in a black suit holding this bad boy at Dragon Con.  If you see me, come by and say hi.     

Final Product

Before...


Pieces put together
Silver base coat
Clear yellow coat

No comments:

Post a Comment