Check out my stand-up comedian page at comedianviet.com

Check out my store page

I also co-host an Avengers podcast called Earth's Mightiest Podcast


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Samus Action Figure Redesign

So there was a custom contest on Figure Realm to make an armored character.  I decided I was going to  make Samus from Metroid but with some slight changes. I wanted make it so she doesn't have super huge shoulder pads anymore. The base was made from an Iron Man Movie (Wave 1 Walmart Exclusive) Iron Man - Stealth Operations suit.  The shoulder pads were made from modified ML Ant Man helmets. The gun came from some random transformer gun I had lying around. Everything else was sculpted.  The forums voted it to be a 3.05 out of 5.  Not my best work, but it was still fun to make.  


Before...

No comments:

Post a Comment