Check out my stand-up comedian page at comedianviet.com

Check out my store page

I also co-host an Avengers podcast called Earth's Mightiest Podcast


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Death Gambit - X-men: Hellbound Action Figure

A friend asked me to make him a Death Gambit from X-men: Hellbound #1-3, a tie-in to the Second Coming Crossover.

From the pages of X-men: Hellbound #2

Death Gambit was made with a Marvel Legends Havok, ML Bullseye hands, and a ML Professor X head.  I glued wire for the lining on the shirt, used the trench coat from the ML Gambit, and belt from a ML Captain America.  The demon head is a severed head of Malebolgia from an old Spawn figure I had.  I know it's a lot bigger than the one in the comic but I just thought it looked pretty badass.  Everything else was sculpted.

Before...





After...

No comments:

Post a Comment