Check out my stand-up comedian page at comedianviet.com

Check out my store page

I also co-host an Avengers podcast called Earth's Mightiest Podcast


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Incredible Hercules Comic Book Bind

Here we have my second comic book bind which is a collection of Incredible Hercules.  I was intrigued by the character of Amadeus Cho and then later really started digging the story and all the characters.  I'm slightly disappointed that the bind didn't turn out as well as X-men: Second Coming, but still pretty awesome to have it all in one book.  This was my first bind made from trade paperbacks and I wasn't as careful in separating the pages.  The bindery was probably a little scared to trim the pages since they seemed to be all different sizes.  I love the clean look on the spine though.  So without further ado.  Here's my Incredible Hercules bind.


This collection has Incredible Hercules #112-141 and Hercules: Fall of an Avenger #1 and 2.  

No comments:

Post a Comment