Check out my stand-up comedian page at comedianviet.com

Check out my store page

I also co-host an Avengers podcast called Earth's Mightiest Podcast


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I shall call him T-RocksTaur

It feels like it's been ages since I've updated, but it's only been a month.  I've been studying for a Professional Engineer's license exam that I have to take April 8th and 9th.  I can't wait to get back to a normal life of telling jokes and making toys.

So in the mean time I thought I'd share some twitter awesomeness with one of my favorite comic book writers, Mr. Greg Pak .  So a little back story...Greg Pak has an odd obsession with centaurs.  So our conversation via Twitter was something like this.





So I thought to myself "Cool! He actually replied!" but then a few moments later this happened (be sure to read from bottom to top)...

 And then this was created by Ben Holliday only about an hour later...(check out his website here)

Drawn by Ben Holliday
 How awesome is that?!?  Special thanks to Arthur Freeling for the addition of the guitar.  It's great seeing my random and ridiculous ideas come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment