Check out my stand-up comedian page at comedianviet.com

Check out my store page

I also co-host an Avengers podcast called Earth's Mightiest Podcast


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gambit Action Figure

I'm finally done with my test so I can now get back to doing the things I love which making customs and telling jokes on stage. Here is a custom Marvel Legends Gambit. I got the recipe from Jin Saotome. I used the Marvel Legends Gambit base figure and took the trench coat and arms of a ML Ultimate Nick Fury. I also added a new staff made out of a wooden dowel rod since the plastic one I had would never stay straight. I also cut out two cards from the charged card accessory that came with the ML Gambit. These accessories can be seen in the pose picture.

Before...



After...


No comments:

Post a Comment